The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

i...

have no idea what that was about. but it WAS sort of funny. WTF Harry?

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

damn it

seems like somethin you cooked up from a simple idea really. wasnt too full of goodness, but the joke was pretty outrageous, i feel like your series is in somewhat of a slump right now though, i really liked the first one, the second seemed a bit off, and this one is just mediocre. PLEASE please do better with the next one, i miss the boss a lot.

The Newgrounds Face The Newgrounds Face

its not a trend exactly.

more or less, its been around for a long long time. explosm has always done it, but lately they are becoming more well known on newgrounds, and newgrounds has had the angry face for a while too. i agree, i do see it a lot though. kinda funny. you get a 5 sir.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

you know what? I appreciated it.

It obviously took you FOREVER to animate, so I can cut you some slack for the lack of detail during action packed scenes. I think it's not too shabby, I say good luck next time, you will only get better in time. Deffinately a great Popeye tribute, and so far the only one I've seen on Newgrounds. You get a 4.

John of War John of War

most brilliant concept ever.

I was so thrilled to see that you brought John back. You even managed to cross over between your other classic short with Bruce and Ted. You are a god at both animation and voice acting. Your voice sometimes sounds the same between characters, but that just makes it all that more funny, comparable to the likes of Matt Stone or Trey Parker in South Park with their characters extremely over or underdone voice acting. The animation in this is very crisp yet simple. The end joke didn't make me laugh at first, but after watching a second time and realizing just how ridiculous it was, I couldn't contain myself. Like all your other flashes, this is extremely quotable and has some of the best dialog of anything on Newgrounds. I definitely hope to see another one. The possibilities are endless. Think about it... John of Warcraft... With all of his co-workers in the WoW world, and a barbarian or something with John's face would be priceless... I don't even play WoW, but it sounds hilarious to me personally. ANYTHING to make another one... I dunno, I'm kinda just rambling at this point... anyways... amazing flash, John is an amazing character, as well as Bruce and they clash so well in this cartoon. 9/10 5/5

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

okay i gotta say

these are pretty damn funny. the animation is obviously simplified to make it funnier, although there isnt much to these they're simply funny. as a running joke this could live for a long long time. i laughed so hard at both of them. but for its simplicity i wouldn't feel right giving it a full ten. but i'll give you a 5 vote in hopes this one can make front page too. keep em coming dude. hilarious.

Brawl Funnies DELUXE Brawl Funnies DELUXE

i was so excited

i agreed with the point of brawl funnies and loved it. but now your just trolling.

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

too far?

how the hell did this go too far? i wish i could see more stuff like this here on newgrounds, its the perfect place for this kind of stuff, everything was very very well done, voiceacting could have been slightly better. i loved the horrocore soundtrack. believe i heard necro at the beginning? i give it a 10, 5 vote.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

i actually quite enjoyed this

very funny, very well executed on just about every level. the quirky comedy made me lul quite a bit, i love the main characters attitude. i cant wait for more. 9/10

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

very very funny

best parts were when mary showed his pokemon at the beginning and end. both were freakin hilarious. loved the end. hower, my only problems were the scene transitions showed random images of backgrounds and such for a split second and the password wouldnt work for the mystery gift for me. dunno why. anyways, very very funny parody. keep it up.

OrangePylon responds:

The screen blips are a V-cam glitch and I know how to fix them for future projects. And as for the password: are you sure you didn't enter multiple letters into one box? It also only recognizes it in all caps or all lowercase so if you mixed them it wouldn't work.

In the commentary I have on YouTube (linked in the description), I enter the password, so maybe you could see what you're doing wrong?