Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Hmm.

First one is definitely the best, when it was creepy and not so Sin City style. Good games none the less, I really hope you plan on filling in the gaps with another. It's way too anti-climatic. I ran into a bug which REALLY bothered me. The first time I played through, everything made sense, but the next several times I tried, the tapes never appeared. Even after the texts told me they would. Might wanna fix that. Anyways, not trying to dog the series, I just liked the first the most because it had an entirely different feel, now it's a bit run through... I hope you make more though, also this one seemed a bit short.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Brilliant game.

Please whatever you do, never change the style of this game. It is so eerie and stylistic, I loved the length of this one. I understand you are in the process of fixing bugs. Maybe I could tell you of the many I encountered. There were times Gretel would become frozen and the only way to fix it was by reading the spell book. I became frozen as the fairy while Hansel was swatting at it, in which case I had to close the game and start again. When I threw the bone, the wolf ran backwards, disappearing on the left side of the screen across the bridge. The red face with the eyeball did not show an animation at one point, but I was able to walk up and take the eye regardless (even though it wasn't there). Also there was never a good explanation to let the player know they could teleport with the map, I had to find that out by watching the tutorial after already beating the game. The part with the chest and the tree with eyes is rather annoying, there doesn't seem to be a real pattern and the roots/plants need to be accessible from both sides. That is all I can think of right now... I hope you are able to fix all of these problems, I really really enjoyed the game and I can't wait for a sequel.

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

a bit stale

not enough going on, same thing over and over really, but the moves were pretty sick to watch and do. fun fun game with really good crisp mechanics.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Your not going to believe this but...

while playing i was just like "WTF!? OMG!?" and believe it or not, the computer went to the dreaded blue screen. this games randomness fucking broke the computer. I'm actually on a different computer typing this message. Thanks a lot! lol aside from all that, this game was fantasticly random and difficult as fuck. I don't know how else to describe it. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Ferret Fighter 2! BUG FIX Ferret Fighter 2! BUG FIX

original idea

but terrible mechanics, work on that and you might have a good game, may i suggest making it like poke'mon? only with live video of ferrets beating each others ass? lol Very original idea, I give at least a 7.

supermario 3D shooter supermario 3D shooter

it had so much potential

but it was a huge flop. if i could actually shoot something it would have been cool. i liked the style but the rest was pretty bad.

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

it's good but...

it was a better game before his death...

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

WOW

I'm impressed... this is the most addicting thing ever lol i love it!

test test

I'm glad someone made something like this.

It's about time some juggalo stuff made it's way to newgrounds. I just wish it was made better. I put in FTFO like a million times and it never worked :(

It's amazing that there have only been about 3 haters posting bad reviews so far. Remake this and let me know... I want to play it.

Billbob840 responds:

thanks, and yeah eh its not great, 1. cuz i didnt have time from school,2. to concerts, 3. to being with my juggalo family. and 4. cuz i was just learning actionscript. i only showed it off to find some juggalo love on newgrounds, thanks for ur review, mmfwcl

Pico's High School Pico's High School

awesome

i dont know if it was the first 3d fps on newgrounds but it was the first i've seen on newgrounds. it's awesome, i just can't figure out how to switch to the fire extinguisher. lol killing em with a pencil, awesome.

RaYdOg responds:

Press '1' next to the fire in order to use the fire extinguisher. Thanks for the review!