New new Super Mario New new Super Mario

hell yeah

very much like your older stuff with a bit of a newskool twist. great choice of song, its somethin new and fresh to me but still mario and sounds good as ever. hope to hear more tracks that sound like your old style like this one.

CC Wedding Crashers + CC Wedding Crashers +

sounds good man

i haven't played castle crashers myself, so i dont know what i'm comparing it to, but this sounds pretty good to me. I espacially liked it during the switch up when the voice yells "REMIX!". Also your drums are always beast.

Scrotum (in a nutshell) Scrotum (in a nutshell)

haha

the beat was ill, i agree with the dude below me about slayer, but it was still sick sounding, the riff was nice as fuck, and the beat hit hard, i dont know if you guys made it, but if you did it was badass. and dude haha vag v sounds like big scoob and katt williams combined haha i loved it.

Sonic Carnival Remix Sonic Carnival Remix

this is fantastic

cant find anything wrong with it honestly. i mean to be a little more constructive, but i cant think of much room for improvement, its great.

Zelda Light and Dark ReMix Zelda Light and Dark ReMix

very interesting take on it

it keeps a pretty solid sound through the song, i like that it goes through all those different transitions, and pianio is deff the only way to do zelda. 2.12 is really where it got interesting to me, although it was very good until then. this is deff a zelda remix worthy of being heard over and over again.

Sonic Mystic Cave ReMixx Sonic Mystic Cave ReMixx

alright i'ma break it down like this

sounds like, dead on to the original, excellent choice of a song to remake, im sure it took forever or was very hard. anyways, i'd say add more of an original kick to it, like the drums could have a more in your face type sound, i love your hip hop remixes, maybe if it was more like those. also the volume is very low. otherwise, great song once again man, but could use a little tweaking. keep em comin man.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

truly love 28 days later

i can definately feel it in there. this songs pretty damn good, i like it a lot =] keep it up man

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks dude

All White People Look Da Same All White People Look Da Same

you know what?

death2frame is right man. I'm now rethinking my entire life. I should give up all I've ever worked for whether I have talent or not in rap. I'm white, I should do rock or country, every other genre would make me look stupid. *skeets on self & shoots self in the head*

RezzyTip responds:

the old masturbate then suicide.

Bjork stalker style. Look that shit up if you dont know abouts its

Hip Techno Hip Techno

so i finally recorded over this beat

you can check it out on my myspace /korpzmusic the track is titled "October Winds"

Anthouse21 responds:

ok will do!!!! cant wait!

Last Night (full Version!) Last Night (full Version!)

your getting better

got repetitive. very, but then you changed it up a bit, i like the experimentation you used in this. keep it up, just add as many transitions, breakdowns, and levels as you can and you'll develop into a great artist. i definitely see potential in your work. if you need inspiration, check out KingBastard on this site. i like the track man, keep em coming.

Baby3ater responds:

Thanks a lot, i can always count on you for great reviews.
I will check out the site as well.
- I used some of my old stuff in this and wanted to stretch out the song so maybe that's why it got repetitive.