All 11 art Reviews

Sky-redesign Sky-redesign

Not bad

From a distance the face looks a little off. Up close the detail bursts, I like it, could be a little better, it's sort of all over the place, but the detail is superb.

toshema responds:

Thank you ^_^ !!!!! I guess I need to place more canine anatomy.

Scifi Scifi

Not bad.

You left a comment on my pic, so thought I'd leave one on yours. The shading is very well thought out, the details are mediocre to say the least, but I have to ask, did you draw the trees on the bottom? If so, very nice. I like the hanging mos, it makes the picture stand out a lot more. Interesting piece.

Matkingos responds:

Thanks for the review trade! This was my fist attempt at coloring in a digital program, so it will be very shitty. I based it off of a landscape piece in one of my drawing notebooks. I am unsure what you mean by my details being "mediocre at best." As for the trees, I wish that I shaded each individually, but I actually just made a random texture from a large tree photograph and used that for all my trees

How's It Taste, Mother Fucker? How's It Taste, Mother Fucker?

lol

dunno if you were comparing samuel l. jackson's face to that of a lion, but thats what i got out of it. i looove drawing lions, so from someone else who draws similar things, i gotta say, this is really good man. keep it up, funny stuff.

Vega's Epic Mount Vega's Epic Mount

fuckin epic.

the art portal needs more street fighter. and hopefully soon more king of fighters. you may like some of my art broski, check it out if you could. vega + unicorn = overwhelming sense of awesome

Manga Manga

omg

It's a trap! haha, i expected it though. I love your work.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

you made them all look like assholes

and I love it for that. Love the art, you definitely have that signature Johnny Utah style, but why Dan and Khushnood, but no Ryo or Mr. Karate? =[

JohnnyUtah responds:

they made some requests for their favorite snk characters

dan was my fault

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

god damn it harry

hahaha its so perfect too. props on the artwork but damn it why man? oh wait... I know why... because your too beautiful to care.

Cassher zero sins Cassher zero sins

woah woah woah...

a little too brutal for me... i cant handle giving it anything less that a 5... this is amazing man. I'm truly impressed. i cant think of anything to make it better. Keep it up man.

Grin Grin

very impressive

i really enjoy all of your work, it's very unique and macabre. I used to draw the same type of stuff in school. Only complain is, this seems unfinished. I think with a little more to define it, this could be something pretty impressive. Not to say it's not impressive as it is. Please, check out some of my work, let me know what you think. I haven't been scouted yet tho =[

Murlus' Quest Murlus' Quest

truly badass

deff looks like it could be in a game or something, it looks like thats what you were goin for. i love it