The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

i...

have no idea what that was about. but it WAS sort of funny. WTF Harry?

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

damn it

seems like somethin you cooked up from a simple idea really. wasnt too full of goodness, but the joke was pretty outrageous, i feel like your series is in somewhat of a slump right now though, i really liked the first one, the second seemed a bit off, and this one is just mediocre. PLEASE please do better with the next one, i miss the boss a lot.

The Newgrounds Face The Newgrounds Face

its not a trend exactly.

more or less, its been around for a long long time. explosm has always done it, but lately they are becoming more well known on newgrounds, and newgrounds has had the angry face for a while too. i agree, i do see it a lot though. kinda funny. you get a 5 sir.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Hmm.

First one is definitely the best, when it was creepy and not so Sin City style. Good games none the less, I really hope you plan on filling in the gaps with another. It's way too anti-climatic. I ran into a bug which REALLY bothered me. The first time I played through, everything made sense, but the next several times I tried, the tapes never appeared. Even after the texts told me they would. Might wanna fix that. Anyways, not trying to dog the series, I just liked the first the most because it had an entirely different feel, now it's a bit run through... I hope you make more though, also this one seemed a bit short.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Brilliant game.

Please whatever you do, never change the style of this game. It is so eerie and stylistic, I loved the length of this one. I understand you are in the process of fixing bugs. Maybe I could tell you of the many I encountered. There were times Gretel would become frozen and the only way to fix it was by reading the spell book. I became frozen as the fairy while Hansel was swatting at it, in which case I had to close the game and start again. When I threw the bone, the wolf ran backwards, disappearing on the left side of the screen across the bridge. The red face with the eyeball did not show an animation at one point, but I was able to walk up and take the eye regardless (even though it wasn't there). Also there was never a good explanation to let the player know they could teleport with the map, I had to find that out by watching the tutorial after already beating the game. The part with the chest and the tree with eyes is rather annoying, there doesn't seem to be a real pattern and the roots/plants need to be accessible from both sides. That is all I can think of right now... I hope you are able to fix all of these problems, I really really enjoyed the game and I can't wait for a sequel.

Electricman 2 HS Electricman 2 HS

a bit stale

not enough going on, same thing over and over really, but the moves were pretty sick to watch and do. fun fun game with really good crisp mechanics.

New new Super Mario New new Super Mario

hell yeah

very much like your older stuff with a bit of a newskool twist. great choice of song, its somethin new and fresh to me but still mario and sounds good as ever. hope to hear more tracks that sound like your old style like this one.

CC Wedding Crashers + CC Wedding Crashers +

sounds good man

i haven't played castle crashers myself, so i dont know what i'm comparing it to, but this sounds pretty good to me. I espacially liked it during the switch up when the voice yells "REMIX!". Also your drums are always beast.

Scrotum (in a nutshell) Scrotum (in a nutshell)

haha

the beat was ill, i agree with the dude below me about slayer, but it was still sick sounding, the riff was nice as fuck, and the beat hit hard, i dont know if you guys made it, but if you did it was badass. and dude haha vag v sounds like big scoob and katt williams combined haha i loved it.

Sky-redesign Sky-redesign

Not bad

From a distance the face looks a little off. Up close the detail bursts, I like it, could be a little better, it's sort of all over the place, but the detail is superb.

toshema responds:

Thank you ^_^ !!!!! I guess I need to place more canine anatomy.

Scifi Scifi

Not bad.

You left a comment on my pic, so thought I'd leave one on yours. The shading is very well thought out, the details are mediocre to say the least, but I have to ask, did you draw the trees on the bottom? If so, very nice. I like the hanging mos, it makes the picture stand out a lot more. Interesting piece.

Matkingos responds:

Thanks for the review trade! This was my fist attempt at coloring in a digital program, so it will be very shitty. I based it off of a landscape piece in one of my drawing notebooks. I am unsure what you mean by my details being "mediocre at best." As for the trees, I wish that I shaded each individually, but I actually just made a random texture from a large tree photograph and used that for all my trees

How's It Taste, Mother Fucker? How's It Taste, Mother Fucker?

lol

dunno if you were comparing samuel l. jackson's face to that of a lion, but thats what i got out of it. i looove drawing lions, so from someone else who draws similar things, i gotta say, this is really good man. keep it up, funny stuff.